Aesthetic Avant-garde Aquarius Look!
Welcome Aquarius Season January 20 – February 18
Happy birthday and solar return to All Aquarius out there, this is Your time of the Year!
Aquarius Season is here and will help every zodiac sign to start out the new year with innovation and creative ideas.
Not only a new year is brought ahead of us, when the Sun enters Aquarius 20/1 a new slice of fresh air will move us forward to express yourself, be innovative, aesthetic, and think out of the box!
The overall spirit of the Fixed Air sign Aquarius is deviceful new ideas who wants to break societal norms, stand up for humanity, equality and that love is for all!
This year, we also get extra traction from the planet Pluto to throw us into changes. Pluto, the planet of transformation, renewal and destruction, changes signs from traditional normative Capricorn to cutting-edge norm-breaking Aquarius 20/1. This will give us the extra push to renew and sharpen your personal life goals and objectives for your upcoming year. Telling you that if you have thought about making a change in your life, do it now!
When the Full Moon (Snow Moon) enters Virgo, January 24-25, you may have the need to organize things even more but remind yourself to be more tolerant and lower your expectations.
The New Moon enters Aquarius, February 9, marks a beginning of a new cycle, perfect to take inventory of what really matters in your life. Release and let go of all that no longer serves you and activate your authentic you.
As Aquarius also being ruled by our planet for surprising events and at the same time being the natural ruler of the 11th house of friendship and social networking, this year’s Aquarius season also a fun time of connecting with others, sharing dreams, ideals and hopes for the future. See this season as a playground for indulging quality time with dear friends, sizzling social events, having fun, and set yourself free. Dear beloved one, now it is your time to embrace your inner avant-garde Aquarius soul and think totally out of the box!
Abundance & Love dates: 20-27/1, 3-10/2
Aquarius Beauty – Express yourself!
Aquarius season is all about expressing yourself and dive into that experimental mind of yours. Why not try bold combination of colors, expressional blue eyebrows, polished amethyst purple matte lipstick and go all creative with an arty eyeliner look. The Aquarius season encourages you to choose your own self-expression, authentic individuality to showcase your true self rather than go with the flow!
Try a new shade of mascara, for an electric blue shade go for Mascara Vatn Volume Blue or create artsy and graphic lines with Eyeliner Bläck; anything colourful and vibrant is the way to go!
Aquarius Health – You are worthy of being loved the way you are!
As a counterpoint to Aquarius “we-all-start-a-revolution-today-kind-of-a-mind” the Aquarius sign also governs a highly sensitive persona which requires taken care of with love, support, and emotional balance. During the Aquarius season remind yourself to take time for self-love and self-worth. Give yourself hugs and love. Lift yourself up and remind yourself that you are precious, wonderful, amazing, and worthy of being loved exactly the way you are.
Monthly Self-care ritual
- Stand in front of a mirror. Look at yourself.
- Breathe deeply 3 times with closed eyes. Open then your eyes and send loving energy to yourself.
- Repeat your monthly mantras three times and let the mantra fill you up with good vibes!
- You are now ready to go and conquer the world!
"I AM unique. I am always worthy enough."
Amethyst (Birth Stone), Aquamarine (Inspiration/growth), Labradorite (strength, intuition) Hematite (grounding/protection/detoxing), Emerald (Healing/hope).
Aquarius Season Dos & Don’ts:
Do: Be innovative, re-invent yourself, express yourself, be unique, be creative, time to change the world, set yourself free. Time to connect with others, share ideals and dreams with others. Intellectual stimulaton and get deep in your conversations. Balance emotions, support yourself, work with self-worth and self-love. Embrace to feeling weird and different!
Don’t: Aquarius hate all kind of “small talk” and gossip. Don’t expect “normal”, expect all that is unpredictable. Don’t be hard on yourself. Stop controlling yourself. Look out for all kind of addictions and to be a people pleaser!
Special Astro dates 20/1-18/2
- 20/1, Sun enters Aquarius: It’s time to re-invent yourself, express yourself, and re-new our life goals!
- 20/1, Planet Pluto changes signs from cardinal earth sign Capricorn to fixed air sign Aquarius. Time for changes, new beginnings, and new life paths to explore!
- 24-25/1, Full moon (Snow Moon) in Virgo. Time to organize yourself even more and bring up some structure to life!
- 28/1-20/2 The Alpha Centaurid meteor shower with a peak on 7-10/2. Loop up in the sky to see the meteor showers!
- 9/2 New Moon in Aquarius, balance emotions and work with self-worth and self-love some extra now!
- 14-15/2, The Moon square Venus and the Sun square Uranus: bringing the air of confusion, individualistic uniqueness and unexpected things up to surface in time for Valentine’s Day.
Fixed Air sign
Ruling planet: Uranus, the planet of surprising events, innovation and technology.
Aquarius is a natural ruler of the 11th house of friendship, social relations, social networks, associations, and our capacity to fulfilling our dreams!
Personality: Innovative, progressive, rebellious, humanitarian and with a nontraditional nature and with highly sensitive emotional mind.
Colors: Vibrant purples (amethyst lilac), blue and turquoise!
Ruling Body parts: Ankles, calves, chins, and circular system.
Chakra: Throat chakra, Third eye chakra.
Celeb Aquarius: Alicia Keys, Megan Thee Stallion, Jennifer Aniston, Kerry Washington, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles, Uzo Abuda, Emma Roberts, Shakira, Michael Jordan, Justin Timberlake, Christian Bale, Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres, Evan Peters,
Tarot card: The Star. The Star tarot card representing the balance, with one foot in the ground (representing our practical abilities) and one foot in the water (representing our intuition). The card tells you to listen to your inner voice, reconnect with your soul’s purpose and your inherent gifts and at the same time be grounded in life!
Tanja, what’s your fav about Aquarius Season?
- I personally LOVE the Aquarius season which reminds you to be more of YOU, be a rebel, express yourself and think totally out of the box. Now it is a good time to seek within, reveal more of your “true-you”, have fun, socialize, and also break some rules on the way!
Any Astro date, you are looking forward to?
- One of this year’s major planetary changes happens the same day that the Sun enters Aquarius: When the planet Pluto changes signs from Capricorn to Aquarius. WOW, the change will affect us personally but also society world-wide. We are here to re-invent ourselves but also the world!